Dynamic and versatile Analyst combining a wealth of experience as an analyst, speaker/writer, and business professional, developing individuals and teams, creating customized programs, and managing complex and escalated issues. Passionate life-long learner enthusiastically motivated to learn new methods and technologies, and committed to achieving defined objectives. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills building rapport with diverse audiences, delivering complex or hard-to-understand content with ease, and improving performance. Skilled in analyzing data, supporting new technology implementations, and using both to obtain desired results with high efficiency. Core competencies include:
- Quantitative & Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented/Obsessed
- Quality Control (QC)
- Strategically Oriented
- Time Management
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Strong Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Data Synthesis
- Highly Organized
- Naturally Curious, Fast Learner
- Performs application discovery—server information gathering, Windows 10 compliance, Active Directory group discovery, and additional support information—along Cardiology, Radiology, Oncology, & Clinical Specialty Apps service lines for 240+ applications.
- Creates test plans, coordinates & conducts User Acceptance Testing for Windows 10 compatibility.
- Develops ad-hoc data tools—including Excel reports, pivot tables & charts—to enable team members to get a quick grasp of their current project status, identify how to act most efficiently, and report useful metrics.
- Coach and mentor newer team members, answering questions and helping them become successful in the shortest possible time.
- Business Manager / Chief Operating Officer – For Crane Massage Therapy (Tustin, CA), handles all non-client-facing aspects of the business. Develops budget and forecasts, develops and maintains regular reporting—as well as producing ad hoc reports as needed—ensuring compliance with city licensing requirements, and providing operational and strategic recommendations.
- Travel Agent – Designs customized travel packages to create unforgettable customer experiences. Specializes in Disney Parks and Resorts packages and works closely with customers to ensure quality and memorable results.
- Copy Editor – Copyedits books on a variety of subjects, including Disney, education, technical skills for educators, running, and spirituality/faith.
- Coach – Created coaching system that results in a Life Plan Matrix, enabling clients to transform talents, personality, experiences, goals, and core values into a powerful mission statements. Provides direction to struggling individuals to make optimal life decision and achieve personal/professional goals.
- Author/Speaker – Author of two books. Speaks for groups of all sizes on subjects from and related to these.
Worked with leadership to merge multiple data sources into a single new database. Organized and analyzed survey data from events to identify and prioritize needs.
- Located data held in various locations throughout the organization, compiled, analyzed, cleaned, and entered into master database, ensuring high quality and integrity of the data. Used SQL-based queries to clean and prepare database for migration.
- Organized and analyzed survey data to identify highest priorities, determine leadership and financial investments required, and develop an implementation plan.
Data Analyst / System Administrator (2009 to 2017)
Held dual roles in IT and investment servicing (effectively turning the company into a matrix organization when it came to me and my roles), and provided technical leadership to the organization in both areas. Handled complicated investment account research. Balanced investment interest distributions in correspondent and Phoenix banking systems. Generated, maintained, and refreshed monthly reports. Maintained accurate and detailed database. Managed multiple implementation projects, provided training, and resolved issues.
Data Analysis and Implementation
- Selected as technical leader on core servicing team that provided support for implementation of 2 new correspondent banking systems and trained end users.
- Avoided compliance penalties by analyzing / presenting dormancy and escheating requirements for all 50 states.
- Processed $200M in ACH, wire, and check redemptions annually with error rate of less than 0.1%.
- Trained and mentored new notaries on governmental policies and best practices.
- Handled sensitive account information with discretion and confidentiality.
Real Estate Data & Systems Management
- Analyzed property market values and assessed implications of value and overall hold/sell strategy. Provided support for VP and Construction Cost Managers.
- Prepared requirements, researched, recommended, and implemented new property management software (Yardi), streamlining processes and removing redundancies with improved accuracy for management of $140m+ in REO properties.
- Managed documentation compliance for 30+ commercial properties (purchase, sale, lease, maintenance, and insurance).
- Led delivery of OnBase document storage solution, working closely across cross-functional teams, especially involving IT relationship management, to customize modules, resolve issues, and meet defined deadlines.
- Designed, rolled-out, and supported a new “filing cabinet” folder system that provided training for end users and simplified retrieval of scanned documents.
- Partnered with IT to create and customize barcode-enabled scanning for investment documents, reducing scanning time 50% and achieving almost 100% accuracy.
- Analyzed and recommended quality system enhancements and upgrades to senior leadership, providing technical direction to safeguard data integrity, support company objectives, and improve end-user experience.
Senior Loan Coordinator (2006 to 2009)
Managed Loan Closing team and served as escalation point for complex loans. Managed loan process from point of loan approval and closed $125M in first and second trust deed loans per year. Provided exceptional customer service.
- Met loan deadlines and compliance guidelines by guiding team through process, communicating regularly with key stakeholders, and reporting to management teams.
- Created and implemented new file structure for network drive and facilitated training for end users of all levels, allowing for transparent communication across teams and standardizing procedures.
Loan Servicing Representative (2004 to 2006)
Processed loan payments. Reviewed automatic loan payments for accuracy, entered into online banking system, and generated payment batch. Contacted delinquent customers to resolve payment issues.
- Drafted detailed process manual which provided team with clear steps to service loans without errors or delays.
Managed church operations, scheduled events, and planned growth and outreach opportunities. Prepared and delivered weekly sermons. Led strategic planning, trained leadership teams, and supported new programs for parishioners. Taught Bible studies and provided basic counselling services.
- Designed and executed Congregational Analysis, gathering input and requirements from church and community, analyzing insights, and preparing a report of findings and recommendations for leadership.
- Translated difficult-to-understand truth into accessible, relatable, and memorable content to a wide range of people.
- Analyzed options for the church’s future and provided leadership through difficult steps of closing.
Once Upon YOUR Time (a time management book)
Faith and the Magic Kingdom
Speaking engagements for up to 400+ on subjects from and related to these
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA IT Operations Specialist
- Firewall Administration Essential Training
- 2019 International Speech Contest District Finalist
- Club Secretary 2018-2019